We support the bold ideas brought to us by those who want to address the most pressing challenges in veteran health.
The Office of Research and Educational Programming provides analytical support to state and federal government agencies, veteran service organizations, corporate and private foundations, industry, and non-profits. We are equipped, with the power of the University of Illinois research enterprise, to undertake a wide variety of projects for groups that are interested in addressing the most pressing challenges in veteran health.
These services include:
- Assessment and monitoring
- Continuous quality improvement
- Data entry and open-ended coding
- Data storytelling
- Focus groups
- Program planning and evaluation
- Population trend studies and projections
- Questionnaire construction and testing
- Spatial visualizations
- Statistical modeling
- Survey development, collection, and analysis
- Translational research
Our team is equipped to provide consultation at any point along your evaluation and analytics journey. Our background in applied social research informs and drives our work with external partners.