To maximize the academic, psychosocial, and career potentials of our nation’s veterans, military-connected members, and their families.
To be the preeminent university center for transforming present and future generations of military-connected communities through innovative services, research, and education.
- Creating revolutionizing transitional services and community engaged research.
- Facilitating the collective genius of our campus and community partners.
- Advocating and championing for veteran rights and needs.
- Demonstrating honesty, fairness, and moral fortitude.
- Celebrating and honoring differences.
- Modeling adaptability and perseverance.
- Ensuring our services and spaces available and usable to all persons.
- Maintaining a welcoming, helpful and fun environment.
- Embodying excellence in all we do.
- Creating knowledge and generating new insight.